Thai Cuisine Instructor (Contract)
Founded in Paris in 1895, Le Cordon Bleu is considered today the largest network of culinary and hospitality schools in the world with more than 35 institutes in 20 countries and 20,000 students of over 100 nationalities are trained every year.
Since 2007, in a joint-venture with Dusit International, the leading hotel group in Thailand, Le Cordon Bleu offers French cuisine and patisserie curricula that are the same as those of the other Le Cordon Bleu schools in Europe.
Le Cordon Bleu Dusit is looking for Thai Cuisine Instructor (Contract) as following qualification below details:
Job Purpose: To work for the Thai Cuisine workshop and with the other chefs to successfully deliver the highest possible standards of teaching to students, customers and staff at all services.
Key roles and responsibilities of the position:
- Preparing in advance for each Demonstration Class;
- Provide products list in detail to Production Chef for preparing purchasing request;
- Provide kitchen technical term and method to the student during each demonstration;
- During practical class, supervise student’s activities;
- Assign the assistance chef to prepare specific kitchen equipment for demonstration class and Practical Class;
- Maintain order and hygene standard in both demonstration and practical class;
- Assign cleaner to enter each Practical Class after each section;
- Verify quantities and qualities of products for each class;
- Performing as been asked by chef for often duties as directed.
- Minimum of 5 years culinary or Thai cuisine experience.
- Teaching experience highly preferred.
- Good communication in English.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence.