Purpose of the Job:
The Digital Marketer is responsible for the implementation of Le Cordon Bleu and the school digital campaigns across international and domestic markets. This role coordinates with the Marketing Manager and Director, as well as the Marketing team to ensure consistency in managing engagement and interactivity around the brand across all online media, followers and prospective markets.
He or She will plan, schedule, implement and evaluate digital initiatives with the aim of creating student preference and driving leads for the school.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• In consultation with the Marketing Manager and Director of Marketing Communication Director, develop and implement the annual online tactical plan, including strategy development and evaluation.
• Manage the day-to-day campaign schedules to ensure all activity is strategic, integrated and measurable against campaign objectives.
• Compile or generate editorial content and manage a schedule of content for the site to engage with, and lead into contributing to high quality content across the entire online space.
• Develop creative briefs for the external advertising agency and media, and internal designer, as well as source advertising options through media buying agencies.
• Work closely with the Marketing Manager on the web based activity process, as well as the EM Portal development and implementation.
• Manage communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar social media outposts.
• Ensure adherence to brand guidelines in all communication initiatives.
• Monitor trends in online tools, trends and applications and report on required changes.
• Regularly feedback insights gained from monitoring into the marketing team and propose recommendations to the senior management team for continuous improvement in order to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion and to meet the needs of the market and our customers.
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of key markets and relevant demographics, and identify new or emerging markets, as well as analysis of competitor activity.
• Produce regular reports of campaign performances, including Google Analytics, web analysis reports.
• Perform related duties as assigned and/or reasonable requests from the management team.
• Maintain professional appearance and behavior when in contact with prospects, guests, students and associates.
• Coordinating with other departments and making sure that the projects’ instructions are being followed properly.