Start your culinary arts or hospitality management dream today by applying for a scholarship to one of our acclaimed programmes.
Le Cordon Bleu Australia offers generous scholarships to Australian students and industry professionals keen to pursue careers in hospitality, cuisine and hotel & restaurant management.
Scholarships range from $5,000 to $30,000, and are available for:
- Cuisine (October intake only) - Brisbane Institute
- Bachelor of Business degrees – Adelaide & Sydney Institute
- Master of International Hospitality Management – Adelaide Institute
- Commonwealth Scholarships for SA – Adelaide Institute
Cuisine Scholarship - Brisbane
If you would love to learn the artistry of culinary arts, then a $10,000 scholarship toward our Diplôme Avancé de Gestion Culinaire (SIT60316 - Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management - Cuisine) will help you achieve your dream. Our Le Cordon Bleu master chefs will guide you from basic to advanced classic French techniques.
The scholarship is open for October 2018 intake:
- Diplôme de Cuisine (SIT30816 - Certificate III in Commercial Cookery) provides foundational knowledge and skills in classical French culinary techniques that underpin contemporary cuisine through to the Diplôme Avancé de Gestion Culinaire (SIT60316 - Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management – Cuisine).
Brisbane Culinary Scholarship offers $10,000 towards the Diplôme Avancé de Gestion Culinaire – Cuisine (SIT60316 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management - Cuisine).
Bachelor Of Business Scholarships
With a $30,000 scholarship toward your Bachelor of Business in International Hotel or Restaurant Management, you’ll enter a world of opportunity. Gain leadership insights to manage a five-star establishment, open your own restaurant, café or patisserie, or become an entrepreneur.
For 2018/2019 intakes, Le Cordon Bleu Australia is offering tuition fee reduction scholarships in Adelaide and Sydney valued at $30,000 over three years for:
- Bachelor of Business (International Hotel Management)
- Bachelor of Business (International Restaurant Management)
Master Of International Hospitality Management Scholarship
Expand your career options with a Master of International Hospitality Management Scholarship. Apply for a $5,000 scholarship towards our Master’s degree which will set you above the competition and fast-track you toward senior leadership.
If you are an Australian undergraduate, or have been working in the hospitality industry for four years, apply today for a $5000 scholarship on a Master of International Hospitality Management or Graduate Certificate/Graduate Diploma.
Commonwealth Scholarships For Sa - Australian Government
The Commonwealth Scholarships Program for SA (an Australian Government Initiative) offers 1200 scholarships worth $17,500 each to undergraduate, postgraduate and vocational education students in tourism, hospitality, wine and food study programmes.
For more information and to apply for the Commonwealth Scholarships for SA visit: http://commonwealth-scholarships-sa.com.au/
See Le Cordon Bleu Australia’s available programmes at: https://www.cordonbleu.edu/australia/home/en