New students enrolled in the Master of International Hotel Management are required to participate in a one day orientation program.
The orientation program provides an opportunity for students to:
- meet Le Cordon Bleu Student Services staff who will provide information on a range of services that will make adjusting to life in Adelaide much easier
- learn about Overseas Student Health Cover
- meet academic staff from the University of South Australia who will provide an overview of the study program, assessment requirements and relevant policies and procedures
- participate in a tour of the campus; and
- meet and socialise with other students.
During the first week of the study program, students will also participate in a field trip to the Adelaide Hills to visit the Cleland Wildlife Park and to taste some great South Australian food and wine in the historic town of Hahndorf.
Wednesday 22 February 2017
Pick up and return to UniSA City West
To prepare for Orientation Day, students will need to bring their passport, eVisa and wear business attire - white shirt, black pants or skirt and black court shoes. Jeans and tops can be worn on the field trip.