New students enrolled in the Master of International Hotel Management are required to participate in a one day orientation program.
The orientation program provides an opportunity for students to:
- Meet Le Cordon Bleu Student Services staff who will provide information on a range of services that will make adjusting to life in Adelaide much easier.
- Learn about Overseas Student Health Cover.
- Meet academic staff from the University of South Australia who will provide an overview of the study program, assessment requirements and relevant policies and procedures.
- Learn about the Le Cordon Bleu Student Portal and University SA Student Portal and login arrangements.
- Participate in a tour of the campus; and
- meet and socialise with other students.
During the first week of the study program, students will also participate in a field trip to the Adelaide Hills to visit the Cleland Wildlife Park and to taste some great South Australian food and wine in the historic town of Hahndorf.
- Date: Monday 05 August 2019
- Time: 9.30am for registration
- Venue: UniSA City West
To prepare for Orientation Day, students will need to bring their passport, eVisa and wear business attire - white shirt, black pants or skirt and black court shoes. Jeans and tops can be worn on the field trip.