Culinary Arts students
New students enrolled in the Diplôme Avancé de Gestion Culinaire (SIT60316 - Advanced Diploma of Hospitality), Diplôme de Commis de Cuisine (SIT30816 - Certificate III in Commercial Cookery) and the Diplôme de Commis de Pâtisserie (SIT31016 - Certificate III in Patisserie) are required to participate in a one week orientation program.
The orientation program provides an opportunity for students to:
- Meet Le Cordon Bleu Student Services staff who will provide information on a range of services that will make adjusting to life in Adelaide much easier e.g. banking, public transport and medical facilities.
- Meet academic staff from the TAFE SA Regency Campus who will provide an overview of the study program, timetables, assessment requirements and relevant policies and procedures.
- Learn about the Le Cordon Bleu Student Portal and TAFE SA REgency Campus student login arrangements.
- Learn about Overseas Student Health Cover.
- Hear about relevant laws.
- Participate in a tour of the campus.
- Have a uniform fitting.
- Meet and socialise with other students.
During orientation week students will also participate in a field trip to the Adelaide Hills to visit the Cleland Wildlife Park, historic town of Hahndorf for lunch and Mount Lofty Summit.
Term 1 2020 orientation:
- Date: Monday 13th of January 2020
- Time: 9:00 am
- Venue: Le Cordon Bleu Adelaide Campus. Regency International Centre for Tourism, Hospitality and Food Studies. Graduates Restaurant, Days Road, Regency Park
- Map: Campus Map. Further venue details will be provided upon enrolment