New students enrolled in the Bachelor of Business (International Hotel Management) and Bachelor of Business (International Restaurant Management) are required to participate in a one week orientation program.
The orientation program provides an opportunity for students to:
- Meet Le Cordon Bleu Student Services staff who will provide information on a range of services that will make adjusting to life in Adelaide much easier e.g. banking, public transport and medical facilities.
- Meet academic staff from the TAFE SA Regency Campus who will provide an overview of the study program, timetables, assessment requirements and relevant policies and procedures.
- Learn about the Le Cordon Bleu Student Portal and TAFE SA Regency Campus student login arrangements.
- Learn about Overseas Student Health Cover.
- Hear about relevant laws.
- Participate in a tour of the campus.
- Have a uniform fitting.
- Meet and socialise with other students.
During orientation week, students will also participate in a field trip to the Adelaide Hills to visit the Cleland Wildlife Park, historic town of Hahndorf for lunch and Mount Lofty Summit.
- Date: Monday 14 January 2019
- Time: 9:00 am
- Venue: Le Cordon Bleu Adelaide Campus. Regency International Centre for Tourism, Hospitality and Food Studies. Graduates Restaurant, Days Road, Regency Park.
- Map: Campus Map. Further venue details will be provided upon enrolment.
To prepare for Orientation Day, students will need to bring their passport, eVisa and wear business attire - white shirt, black pants or skirt and black court shoes. Jeans and tops can be worn on the field trip.