New students enrolled in the Bachelor of Business (International Hotel Management), Bachelor of Business (International Restaurant Management) and the Bachelor of Business (Food Entrepreneurship) are required to participate in a one week orientation program.
The orientation program provides an opportunity for students to:
- meet Le Cordon Bleu Student Services staff who will provide information on a range of services that will make adjusting to life in Adelaide much easier e.g. banking, public transport and medical facilities
- meet academic staff from the University of South Australia who will provide an overview of the study program, timetables, assessment requirements and relevant policies and procedures
- learn about the Le Cordon Bleu Student Portal and University SA student login arrangements
- learn about Overseas Student Health Cover
- hear about relevant laws
- participate in a tour of the campus
- have a uniform fitting
- meet academic staff from the University of South Australia who will provide an overview of the study program, timetables, assessment requirements and relevant policies and procedures.
- learn about the Le Cordon Bleu Student Portal and University SA student login arrangements ; and
- meet and socialise with other students.
During orientation week, students will also participate in a field trip to the Adelaide Hills to visit the Cleland Wildlife Park, historic town of Hahndorf for lunch and Mount Lofty Summit.
- Date: Mon 9 - Fri 13 Jul 2018
- Time: 9.00am for registration
- Venue: Le Cordon Bleu Adelaide Campus. Regency International Centre for Tourism, Hospitality and Food Studies. Graduates Restaurant, Days Road, Regency Park
- Map: Campus Map. Further venue details will be provided upon enrolment
To prepare for Orientation Day, students will need to bring their passport, eVisa and wear business attire - white shirt, black pants or skirt and black court shoes. Jeans and tops can be worn on the field trip.