Le Cordon Bleu is delighted to co-promote an international workshop presented by Mickael Chesnouard Meilleur Ouvrier de France (MOF) in Boulangerie and Viennoiseries.
His superior knowledge and techniques makes him one of the most sought after bakers on the world scene and one of the most innovative and popular bakers of his generation.
Mickael will be conducting, in Adelaide a 2 day workshop designed for professional bakers and patisserie chefs.
Throughout this two-day workshop, designed for professional bakers and patisserie chefs, participants will partake in a hands-on experience making a range of French breads and pastries, including:
- French Baguette (plain and with seeds)
- Ciabatta with Olives
- Wheat Semonlina Bread with Seeds
- Norway bread (spelt, rye and seed bread)
- Pain au Chocolat
- Eclair du Boulanger (with Passionfruit Cream and Raspberry Cream)
- Two Coloured Sweet Roll with Coconut and Pistachio Cream
- Brioche (Plain, Blackcurrent and Pistachio Brioche Dome & Cappucino Brioche with Cacoa Crumble)
- Delight Island (with Lime Cream and Coconut Crumble)
- Modern Kouign Amman (Viennese Sugared Knot)
- Tourtes de Meule (French Old Style Bread with Long Fermentation and Sourdough)
Mickael Chesnouard Masterclass Workshop:
- Cost: $900
- Date: Thursday 20 - Friday 21 June 2019
- Time: 10:00 - 5:00 pm
- Location: Regency TAFE International Centre - 137 Days Road, Regency Park, SA, 5010. Location Map here
- Dress Code: White bakers hat, apron and closed shoes
- Brochure: To view all Le Cordon Bleu Gourmet Short Courses available in Adelaide click here
*Recipes are accurate at the time of publication but are subject to change based on product availability.