His superior knowledge and techniques makes him one of the most sought after bakers on the world scene and one of the most innovative and popular bakers of his generation.
Mickael will be conducting, in Adelaide a 4 hour demonstration class designed for professional bakers and patisserie chefs.
Mickael will share with you his special tips and tricks for making some of the all-time favourite breads and pastries of France, including:
- French Baguette (plain and with seeds)
- Pain au Chocolat
- Eclair du Boulanger (with passionfruit cream and raspberry cream)
- Modern Kouign Amman (Viennese Sugared Knot)
- Tourtes de Meule (French old style bread with long fermentation and sourdough)
The demonstration will include observations and sampling of the finished products.
Mickael Chesnouard Masterclass Demonstration:
- Cost: $90
- Date: Wednesday 19 June 2019
- Time: 1:00 - 5:00 pm
- Location: Regency TAFE International Centre - 137 Days Road, Regency Park, SA, 5010. Location Map here.
- Brochure: To view all Le Cordon Bleu Gourmet Short Courses available in Adelaide click here
*Recipes are accurate at the time of publication but are subject to change based on product availability.