A Trip to Italy is a wonderful way to explore the secrets of making specialty Italian breads and pastries.
Our master Baker will guide you through the bread making process step-by-step, on a journey that will teach you essential techniques and skills to create delicious specialty bread at home.
Create sweet and savoury items in traditional and specialty flavours, such as:
- Olive and rosemary pane acido
- Pizza and pizza "fritti"
- Lemon and ricotta tart
- Pita/ burek (a traditional North Eastern cheese filled strudel)
- Tira misu
Take home the recipes from this 2-day workshop and a wide selection of freshly baked specialty breads.
A Trip to Italy:
- Cost: $375
- Date: Thursday 19 - Friday 20 September 2019
- Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Location: Le Cordon Bleu Adelaide - Regency International Centre - 137 Days Road, Regency Park, SA, 5010. Location Map here.
- Brochure: To view all Gourmet Short Courses available in Adelaide click here
*Recipes are accurate at the time of publication but are subject to change based on product availability.