Impress family and friends at your next dinner party with your knowledge of current wine trends!
Le Cordon Bleu Adelaide is proud to promote a special offer on its complete wine series held during April and June, which includes 4 sensory workshops hosted by well-known Sommelier Trevor Maskell. Designed for dedicated followers of wine fashion keen to explore a range of trending wine topics, these informative and fun classes include wine tasting, expert tips and conversation with fellow wine lovers.
Save 10% by booking the complete 4 wine workshops ($387 instead of $430):
- The Age of Cabernet - Monday 29 April
- The Faces of Riesling - Monday 13 May
- The Shiraz Challenge - Monday 3 June
- Champagne et Fromage - Monday 17 June
The Complete Wine Series:
- Cost: At a special price of $387 when you book all 5 wine short courses
- Date: Starting 29 April
- Time: 3.5 hour tasting and discussion from 6pm to 9:30pm
- Location: Le Cordon Bleu Adelaide - Regency International Centre - 137 Days Road, Regency Park, SA, 5010. Location map here.
- Brochure: To view our full range of Gourmet Short Courses available in Adelaide click here
*Recipes are accurate at the time of publication but are subject to change based on product availability.