French Art de Vivre and Gastronomy: 30 hours
The French Culture and Gastronomy class provides students with a knowledge of gastronomy and culture which provides greater theoretical insight into the appreciation of French food and culture.
- French Art de Vivre
- History of French Art de Vivre
- Terroir and Appellations – Wine & Cheese
- Regional Culinary Traditions and Customs in Festivals and Events
- The convivial spirit of the French Cuisine
- Art de la Table & Interior Design
- The Concept of Gastronomy
- Professionals in Gastronomy
- History of Restaurants and Cafés of Paris
- French Art de Vivre & Japan
Graduation requirements: participants must attend more than 8 classes and succesfully pass the Final Exam.