Our graduates receive a diploma that is acknowledged
worldwide, a passport for life opening the doors to a successful career in a
wide variety of fields.
Paris is the ideal location choice for studying culinary arts and techniques, guaranteeing an unforgettable cultural experience in the world capital of gastronomy, fashion and luxury. Take the first steps towards your ambitions at our new campus in the heart of Paris and be inspired to develop your passion for the culinary arts and hospitality management under the supervision of our prestigious Chefs and teachers.
Located by the Seine River and close to the Eiffel Tower, Le Cordon Bleu Paris features state of the art facilities providing the latest and most innovative opportunities in culinary and hospitality management.
Reasons to study in Paris
- Paris is the capital of gastronomy, culture, trend-setting, luxury and tourism, with over 100 Michelin-starred restaurants, and hotels, bars, bakeries and pastry shops at every corner. Such variety means that students can take the opportunity to foster their future career and have the experience of a lifetime
- France is the first touristic country in the world and welcomes more than 85 million international tourists each year.
Reasons to choose Le Cordon Bleu Paris
- Founded in 1895 in Paris, Le Cordon Bleu is the leading global network of culinary arts and hospitality management institutes with more than 35 schools in over 20 countries
- Our teaching methodology “watch, do, learn” is conveyed in demonstrations followed by practical sessions overseen by our Chefs
- All Le Cordon Bleu programmes are taught in French and/or English
- Training 20,000 students from over 100 countries each year, studying at Le Cordon Bleu will enable you to meet people from all over the world
- With Le Cordon Bleu’s long historical background, there is no doubt about the quality of the teaching on the programmes, their reputation and excellence with a large worldwide network.
- Le Cordon Bleu Paris offers various programmes from certificate courses to executive education courses to international students. Le Cordon Bleu Paris has launched two Bachelor of Business programmes taught in English.
- At Le Cordon Bleu Paris, all BA students have an opportunity to obtain a certificate in Cuisine or Pastry during the second year. Students can choose a Le Cordon Bleu campus in the world to attend this compulsory course. However, the place will be reserved depending on the availability of seats.
- Le Cordon Bleu Paris aims at training students to develop their careers anywhere in the world and in any areas related to the service industry. Foreign language abilities are one of the criteria that international luxury companies request.
- Le Cordon Bleu Paris offers to its students a multicultural environment with over 90 nationalities. By tradition, Le Cordon Bleu Paris has been welcoming all different nationalities from the 19th Century. In 1897, Le Cordon Bleu Paris welcomed its first Russian student and in 1905, the first Japanese student was trained at the school.
- Students have the opportunity to study at the brand new, state of the art flagship campus in Paris. Located just next to the Seine, close to the Eiffel Tower and the Statue of Liberty, students benefit from some of the most advanced facilities and equipment to prepare for tomorrow’s hospitality in the world.
- Le Cordon Bleu’s Vegetable Garden: few schools specialised in the Culinary Arts and the Hospitality Management around the world possess their own Vegetable Garden. Students will have a specific course during their studies related to the Vegetable Garden.
- Students benefit from the global international network at Le Cordon Bleu Paris!
Thanks to alumni and professional partners, our students are constantly informed on the new trends, exchange the latest ideas, different international and local events etc.
- Our tuition fees are very competitive if you compare with other foreign institutions. Furthermore, students have an opportunity to gain professional experiences during their studies through the internships.
- Le Cordon Bleu Paris offers a personalised service from the first day of school until graduation. Students are close to their instructors and other administrative staff in order to enjoy their student life.
- Non-European students joining Le Cordon Bleu Paris with the Schengen visa will be able to travel to 28 countries in Europe.