Living and studying in Paris, France
Paris is the ideal location choice for studying culinary arts and techniques, guaranteeing an unforgettable cultural experience in the world capital of gastronomy, fashion and luxury.
Our graduates receive a diploma that is acknowledged
worldwide, a passport for life opening the doors to a successful career in a
wide variety of fields.
Reasons to choose Le Cordon Bleu Paris
- The city of Paris, birthplace of Le Cordon Bleu, is one of the gastronomic capitals of the world. Its open-air markets, bistros and boulangeries make it the perfect location to learn about culinary arts and to absorb France's culture.
- Founded in 1895, Le Cordon Bleu Paris has over 120 years of experience in culinary arts training.
- Our Chef Instructors come from a variety of backgrounds: some have been awarded Michelin Stars, others have received prestigious awards. All are dedicated to teaching their craft.
- Our teaching methodology is based on demonstrations followed by practical classes supervised by our Chefs.
- Most of the courses are in French and translated into English.
- The best students can obtain internships in Parisian establishments, an invaluable work experience which will facilitate future professional pursuits.
- Studying at Le Cordon Bleu Paris will enable students to meet people from all over the world; with 90 different nationalities represented every term.
- Since its launch, our group has grown into a worldwide organization with over 50 schools in 20 countries, teaching more than 20 000 students annually. Le Cordon Bleu International offers programmes in gastronomy, hospitality, and tourism from initiation to MBA level.