Living and studying in Paris, France
Paris is the ideal location choice for studying culinary arts and techniques, guaranteeing an unforgettable cultural experience in the world capital of gastronomy, fashion and luxury.
Our graduates receive a diploma that is acknowledged
worldwide, a passport for life opening the doors to a successful career in a
wide variety of fields.
Reasons to choose Le Cordon Bleu Paris
- France is the first touristic country in the world and welcomes more than 85 million international tourists each year.
- Paris is the capital of Gastronomy, culture, trend-setting, luxury, and tourism, with over 70 Michelin-starred restaurants, luxury hotels, bakeries and pastry shops at every corner.
- The variety of restaurants, bars and types of hotels will allow students to take opportunities to foster their culinary and managerial skills, useful to their future career and have the experience of a lifetime.
- Le Cordon Bleu is the one of the world’s most prestigious institutions with a rich heritage spanning over 120 years. Le Cordon Bleu is one of the oldest schools in the world specialised in the Culinary Arts and International Hospitality Management.
- With Le Cordon Bleu’s long historical background, there is no doubt about the quality of the teaching on the programmes, their reputation and excellence with a large worldwide network.
- Le Cordon Bleu Paris offers various programmes from certificate courses to executive education courses to international students. Le Cordon Bleu Paris has launched two Bachelor of Business programmes taught in English.
- At Le Cordon Bleu Paris, all BA students have an opportunity to obtain a certificate in Cuisine or Pastry during the second year. Students can choose a Le Cordon Bleu campus in the world to attend this compulsory course. However, the place will be reserved depending on the availability of seats.
- Le Cordon Bleu Paris aims at training students to develop their careers anywhere in the world and in any areas related to the service industry. Foreign language abilities are one of the criteria that international luxury companies request.
- Le Cordon Bleu Paris offers to its students a multicultural environment with over 90 nationalities. By tradition, Le Cordon Bleu Paris has been welcoming all different nationalities from the 19th Century. In 1897, Le Cordon Bleu Paris welcomed its first Russian student and in 1905, the first Japanese student was trained at the school.
- New campus in the heart of Paris!
Students have the opportunity to study at the brand new, state of the art flagship campus in Paris. Located just next to the Seine River, close to the Eiffel Tower and the Statue of Liberty, students benefit from some of the most advanced facilities and equipment to prepare for tomorrow’s hospitality in the world.
- Le Cordon Bleu’s Organic Vegetable Garden: few schools specialised in the Culinary Arts and the Hospitality Management around the world possess their own Organic Vegetable Garden. Students will have a specific course during their studies related to the Organic Vegetable Garden.
- Students benefit from the global international network at Le Cordon Bleu Paris!
Thanks to alumni and professional partners, our students are constantly informed on the new trends, exchange the latest ideas, different international and local events etc.
- Competitive tuition fees!
Our tuition fees are very competitive if you compare with other foreign institutions. Furthermore, students have an opportunity to gain professional experiences during their studies through the internships.
- Le Cordon Bleu Paris offers a personalised service from the first day of school until graduation. Students are close to their instructors and other administrative staff in order to enjoy their student life.
- Non-European students joining Le Cordon Bleu Paris with the Schengen visa will be able to travel to 28 countries in Europe.