Pastry lesson on Yule logs for children and their parents
A pastry workshop supervised by a Le Cordon Bleu Paris Chef and aimed at children and their parents. Seize the opportunity to discover the art of making Yule logs with your family.
6 hours of pastry lessons to make sure you are well and truly ready for the end of year festivities and are able to produce a stunning Yule log for your festive meal dessert.
The Chef will teach you the correct techniques for making this classic recipe with your children.
December 17, 2016
Traditional chocolate Christmas yule log
- Book 1 seat for 2 people for 195 € total.
- Child must be from 8 to 12 years old.
- Translated into English.
- Contact us by email at paris-ateliers[a]cordonbleu.edu (please replace [a] by @) should you want to book more than two seats.
- An apron, a tea towel and a cooler bag will be provided before the class. Utensils and knives will be loaned for the duration of the workshop.
- Enjoy a 10% discount on Le Cordon Bleu products at La Boutique (5% off only on books) the day of your workshop.
Price: € 195.00
Duration: 6 Hours