My First Galette des Rois
Pastry lesson on galette des rois for children and their parents
Children love it when galette des rois time comes round every year! Make the most of this tradition to learn how to make a delicious galette des rois with your children.
This pastry workshop introduces children to the art of making puff pastry and frangipane with their parents! A 4 hour pastry lesson for children and parents under the supervision of a Le Cordon Bleu Chef.
On the agenda of this workshop:
January 7, 2017
Galette des Rois
- Book 1 seat for 2 people for 195 € total.
- Child must be from 8 to 12 years old.
- Translated into English.
- Contact us by email at paris-ateliers[a]cordonbleu.edu (please replace [a] by @) should you want to book more than two seats.
- An apron, a tea towel and a cooler bag will be provided before the class. Utensils and knives will be loaned for the duration of the workshop.
- Enjoy a 10% discount on Le Cordon Bleu products at La Boutique (5% off only on books) the day of your workshop.
Price: € 195.00
Duration: 4 Hours