7:00pm- 9:00pm - Class meets once a week - 7 Weeks
The sommelier’s expertise
Module III focuses on topics which require detailed study.
In this wine module, students get a chance to learn about specific themes such as terroir, the effects of soil on wine, new technologies and the latest trends.
These topics are the perfect complement to modules II et II, giving the student a complete understanding of wine.
Date of summer session: July 6, July 13, July 20, July 27, August 3, August 10, August 17
Date of the autumn session: September 21, September 28, October 5, October 12, October 19, October 26, November 2
Welcome to ParisProgrammes & CoursesHospitality Management Diplomas
Culinary Arts Diplomas
- Bachelor of Business in Culinary Arts
- Bachelor of Business in International Hospitality Management
- Restaurant Management Diploma
- Art, Science & Wine Management Diploma
Culinary coursesStudent Life
- Grand Diplôme ® - Cuisine and Pastry Diploma
- Cuisine Diploma
- Pastry Diploma
- Boulangerie Diploma
- DUGGAT - Advanced Studies in Taste and Gastronomy
- Our Story
- News and Events