7:00pm to 9:00pm - Class meets once a week - 7 Weeks
A series of wine-tastings explore the richness and diversity of the French wine regions, including Bordeaux, Burgundy and Champagne...
You will discover a representative range of French wines, from regional appellations to "grand crus".
How can you resist!
Following this wine course, we advise continuing to Module III.
Date of the summer session: July 5, July 12, July 19, July 26, August 2, August 9, August 16
Date of the autumn session: September 20, September 27, October 4, October 11, October 18, October 25, November 3
Welcome to ParisProgrammes & CoursesHospitality Management Diplomas
Culinary Arts Diplomas
- Bachelor of Business in Culinary Arts
- Bachelor of Business in International Hospitality Management
- Restaurant Management Diploma
- Art, Science & Wine Management Diploma
Culinary coursesStudent Life
- Grand Diplôme ® - Cuisine and Pastry Diploma
- Cuisine Diploma
- Pastry Diploma
- Boulangerie Diploma
- DUGGAT - Advanced Studies in Taste and Gastronomy
- Our Story
- News and Events