- French culinary terms & definitions
- Organization, safety and hygiene in the kitchen
- Professional knife handling and introduction to diverse cuts
- Classic French techniques
- Learning foundations : stocks, sauces, forcemeats & doughs
- Storage methods
Intensive programmes have the same curriculum as the full length programmes. Since these programmes are accelerated, students can only take one discipline at a time: cuisine or pâtisserie. Scheduling is up to 6 days a week and 6-9 hours of courses daily.