My First Decorative Breads
Become hands-on, under the guidance of our Bakery Chef, as you make a number of different shaped breads: hearts, bears, tortoises.
As bread dough needs to rest for optimum kneading and baking, the Chef will make the dough the day before the workshop.
However, during the workshop, you and your child will make your own dough which you can then take away and practise with at home!
Small bread figures:
- 6 little hearts
- 2 little bears
- 2 little tortoises
- Book 1 seat for 2 people for 170 € total.
- Child must be from 8 to 12 years old.
- Translated into English.
- Contact us by email at paris-ateliers[a]cordonbleu.edu (please replace [a] by @) should you want to book more than two seats.
- An apron, a tea towel and a cooler bag will be provided before the class. Utensils and knives will be loaned for the duration of the workshop.
- Enjoy a 10% discount on Le Cordon Bleu products at La Boutique (5% off only on books) the day of your workshop.
Price: € 170.00
Duration: 3 Hours