Prospective students must:
- be a minimum of 18 years of age at the start of the program.
- have completed high school or the equivalent. A high school equivalency test will be administered if the prospective student does not have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
Your Admissions Checklist
To apply for a certificate or diploma program you must submit the following information:
- A completed and signed application form or download the PDF - version and fax to 613.236.2460.
- Proof of high school completion, or equivalent; a certified copy of a diploma or school transcripts is required.
- A photocopy of government issued ID or passport
- A $500.00 CAD application fee for each program that you would like to register for
- A resumé (curriculum vitae) - no culinary experience necessary
- A statement of motivation - a letter stating why you would like to attend Le Cordon Bleu and a list of some of your future culinary goals (500 words max.)
- All students who have not been educated in Canada or do not have high school diploma must write the Wonderlic test, which is a general aptitude test.
Please note that if you have previous culinary experience, you will need to submit a Recogonition of Prior Learning Experience Form with your application for review.