Le Cordon Bleu London will be taking part in Westfield’s Summer Kitchen event at their White City site from the 15th until 17th August 2016. Our Master Chefs will share an insight into life at Le Cordon Bleu with classes on Food & Wine Pairing, Chocolate Workshops for children, Healthy Cooking Masterclasses, and many more.
This year’s Summer Kitchen event is focussed on the theme of ‘healthy eating’ which is a great opportunity to give a taster of our brand new course starting this September, the Diploma in Gastronomy, Nutrition and Food Trends.
Spread over three days, our Master Chefs will share 12 different demonstrations on everything from knife skills, how to make the perfect macaroons, Caribbean and Indonesian food, and masterclasses for children too. Here’s the full list of classes:
- Monday 15th August
- 12pm - Knife Skills
- 2pm - Le Petit Cordon Bleu - Pastry Skills (Kids Class)
- 4pm - Mastering Macaroons
- 6pm - Nutrition - Prawn Ceviche
- Tuesday 16th August
- 12pm - Modern Summer Tart
- 2pm - Le Petit Cordon Bleu - Chocolate Skills (Kids Class)
- 4pm - Crêpe Caribbean
- 6pm - Nutrition - Vegetable Gyoza
- Wednesday 17th August
- 12pm - Sticky lollipop chicken wings with Asian Sambal
- 2pm - Le Petit Cordon Bleu – Decorated cookies (Kids Class)
- 4pm - Chocolate skills
- 6pm - Food and wine pairing – savoury choux pastry
All masterclasses and workshops are free to attend, all you need to do is to book your ticket online on Westfield’s Summer Kitchen website.
We hope to see you there!