Le Cordon Bleu will feature at the forth-coming Good Food & Wine Show Enjoy a fun day out during the Queen’s Birthday long weekend discovering new ideas, products, tips and hints to inspire your next foodie adventure. See culinary stars in action, including Ainsley Harriott, Adam Liaw, Frank Camorra and Sarah Wilson; participate in wine, beer and cider appreciation sessions; and sample food & drink from hundreds of exhibitors.
Come and talk to our staff about Le Cordon Bleu Culinary and Gastronomy programs, including
- Cuisine & Patisserie programs
- Professional chef training
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in hospitality, restaurant management and food and wine entrepreneurship
- 12 Week online programs in gastronomy and food tourism - designed for individuals with a passion for food and drink and a desire to understand the history and culture of food and drink
- Le Cordon Bleu scholarships
World renowned Le Cordon Bleu publications and exclusive Le Cordon Bleu merchandise will also be for sale.
Visit Le Cordon Bleu at Stand L13.