How To Apply To Le Cordon Bleu Melbourne
You can apply for a study programme at the Le Cordon Bleu Melbourne Institute of Culinary Arts either online or by downloading an application form. The easiest way to apply is by using the online application tool. Applying using this method enables your application to be processed and Letter of Offer issued in a speedy, efficient manner by the Le Cordon Bleu Australia Admissions Office.
Please note that applying online is not an option for the Le Cordon Bleu Master of Gastronomic Tourism.
- Apply online or download your application form
Apply online for the following programmes offered by the Le Cordon Bleu Melbourne Institute of Culinary Arts:
Apply by downloading an application form for all of the above programmes and the Le Cordon Bleu Master of Gastronomic Tourism:
- Complete your application form
The application form asks for all of the information we require from you to enrol you in the course of your choice. Please ensure that you complete all sections in as much detail as possible. If you need any assistance with your application, or have any questions please contact us.
- Prepare your supporting documents
The application form asks for all of the supporting pieces of documentation that you need to provide with your application.
- Certified copies of High School Certificate/Diplomas or equivalent qualification
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Certified copies of Letter(s) of Completion from Tertiary Institutions/Universities
- Subject curriculum documentation (if requesting Recognition of Prior Learning /course credit for subjects previously completed in English
- English Language proficiency result (IELTS preferred) if English is not your first language
- Evidence of work experience provided in the form of a letter from your employer stating your dates of employment, position(s) held, duties undertaken and number of hours worked
- Curriculum Vitae (Masters’ students only)
- Photocopy of Passport details
Please ensure that all of your documents are valid and are in a format to allow you to submit with your application.
- Submit your completed application form
Online applications are submitted as the final part of the application process. Downloaded application forms may be submitted by email or post. All supporting documentation must be submitted with your completed application form.
- Assessment of application
Once we receive your application form we will assess whether you meet the entry requirements for the study programme that you have applied for.
- Letter of offer
Once your application is approved we will send you a Letter of Offer. This will include an Acceptance Form and payment details. Streamline Visa Processing (SVP) applicants will be required to submit financial evidence showing that they have the funds required for their first year in Australia as listed in the table below.
Yourself: Return air fare to Australia
Family members: One return air fare to Australia per person
Yourself: Course fees
Children aged 5 - 18: AUD$8,000 per year
Yourself: AUD$18,610 per year
Partner: AUD$6,515 per year
First Child: AUD$3,720 per year
Each other child: AUD$2,790 per year
- Fee payment
Your fee payment must accompany your completed Acceptance Form. Paying your fees and accepting your place well in advance of study programme commencement will help to ensure that your place in the programme is secure.
We recommend that you read our Fees, Refunds and Conditions Policy prior to returning your Acceptance Form and Fees.
- Applying for a student visa
Once we have received your Acceptance Form and fee payment we will send you a Receipt of Payment, Confirmation of Enrolment and an eCoE (Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment). International students will need this eCoE to apply for a Student Visa.
More information on applying for Student Visas can be found at the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection website.
Once you have obtained your Australian Student Visa, you are able to book and pay for your flights to Australia and/or Melbourne. You should arrange to arrive in Melbourne at least two days before the commencement of your study programme as stated on your eCoE.
- Arrival and accommodation
To arrange accommodation ahead of your arrival please read the accommodation information provided.
- Welcome and orientation
Our Le Cordon Bleu Student Services team will be delighted to welcome you and your fellow students to Melbourne as part of your orientation/induction programme scheduled at the Melbourne Campus immediately prior to the commencement of your study programme.