Created especially for young children aged between 8 and 12 years old, Le Petit Cordon Bleu is the perfect cooking course to enjoy with your child.
A workshop for you and your young one
During two hours, you will be able to share a unique culinary moment together in a fun and relaxed atmosphere as well as learning essential cookery techniques under the guidance of our Master Chef. The workshop aims at encouraging children to develop their creativity and taste. At the end of the course you can take home the gourmet dishes to share with your family. No previous experience is required to participate in this course. Each child must be accompanied by one adult.
- Saturday 1st October 2016
Duration: 2 hours (from 12.30noon until 2.30pm)
- Ham and Pineapple Pizza
- Poached Pears
- Knife skills: slicing vegetables and chopping herbs
- Bakery: making pizza dough and baking pizza
- Seasoning: using salt, pepper and herbs to create a balance of flavour
- Pastry: making a stock syrup and poaching fruits