Le Cordon Bleu News, 03/31/2008
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4) Smoked Salmon 400g Celery 300g, peeled Mayonnaise 2 TS Cream 100ml Salmon egg 1 TS Dill 1 bunch Corn Oil 2 TS Lemon 1 Sugar, salt, pepper, little
- Cut celery in long & thin pieces.
- Mix celery with mayonnaise then season it with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Spread salmon and place celery in the middle.
- Season it then wrap it in cannelloni shape with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate it for 2 hours.
- Cut the cannelloni. Decorate with chantilly (cream & sugar mixed), salmon eggs and dill on the top.
- Place cannelloni on a cold plate pour the dill sauce around it.