Le Cordon Bleu News, 06/30/2009
Le Cordon Bleu Australia Marketing Manager Ms Sara Shang will be in Taipei on 18 July 2009 at Grand Hyatt Taipei.
- Le Cordon Bleu is renowned as the world’s most prestigious hospitality education provider and was established in Paris in 1895
- Le Cordon Bleu’s has 30 campuses in 15 countries, with the most popular ones for Taiwan students being Australia, Japan, Paris, Ottawa and London
- There are around 1000 students at Le Cordon Bleu’s campuses in Australia, part of the worldwide student body of over 20,000 students at 30 colleges across the world
- They have programs for all areas of hospitality - Culinary Arts in both Cuisine and Patisserie, Hotel Management, Restaurant Management, Hospitality, MBA, etc
- Le Cordon Bleu offers short course Culinary programs, Diploma programs, Bachelor programs, and Masters programs
- Paid 6 month industry placement periods are an essential part of the Bachelor as well as their Advanced Diploma programs
- They have collaborative programs with both NSW TAFE, SA TAFE and the University of South Australia
Please contact Sara Shang or SHOSC 02-2836 9876 to reserve your seat.
||Saturday, 18 July 2009
||14:00 - 16:30
||3F Magpie Room @ Grand Hyatt Taipei
2 Song Shou Road,
||Southern Hemisphere Overseas Study Centre (SHOSC)
Find out more about the event in Chinese