This page contains content from our previous website. To learn more about us, check out our new website
Specially designed for those who work and can only attend classes during the weekend. Add to your agenda the opportunity to become a great professional of haute cuisine.
The number of teaching hours and the syllabus are the same as the standard schedule, but these courses are a longer courses considering the reduced number of weekly sessions.
Classes take place between:
- Fridays from 18.00 to 21.30.
- Saturdays from 8.00 to 21.30.
The programs available in weekend schedule:
- Cuisine: Approximately 9 months, 1 demonstration class and 1 practical class per week.
- Spanish Cuisine: Approximately 6 months, 1 demonstration class and 1 practical class per week.
- Pastry: Approximately 6 moths, 1 demonstration class and 1 practical class per week.
- Bakery: Approximately 6 months, 6 hours of practical workshop per week.