This page contains content from our previous website. To learn more about us, check out our new website
Welcome to Le Cordon Bleu Hospitality MBA
Le Cordon Bleu Hospitality MBA Program
1. Service-Specialized Premium MBA
Honored worldwide as the best service MBA, the Le Cordon Bleu Hospitality MBA has great competitive advantage as a trendsetter global service MBA course. This course stimulates the creative thinking required in the international resort, hotel, food retailing, and service industries, and is integrated with project-based management abilities. Please grow with us as a global leader, enjoying an international view of the hugely-developing service and hospitality industries.
2. The first & the best MBA
Le Cordon Bleu Hospitality MBA curriculum and know-how will make you a top-notch service specialist. The education system provides tools for solving business problems and the chance to combine management theories and concepts with work experience. Global vision joins with technical understanding and practical abilities in management to fuel your development as a future key player in the hospitality industry.
1) Why Le Cordon Bleu Hospitality MBA?
- SPECIAL MBA CONTENTS : Our MBA in International Hospitality Management Program is the first service industry specialized MBA in Korea, with full support of the world best food & beverage brand, ‘Le Cordon Bleu’.
- STUDENT-CENTERED LEARNING: Excellent progress is made by focusing on the needs and progress of each student attending our small-scale seminars; these are not rigid one-sided lectures.
- SMALL CLASSES: We provide a high quality academic environment: private classrooms for under 25 people and a private lounge.
- LEARNING BY DOING: We utilize real cases and happily generate group debate. Our lecturers consist of full-time faculty and CEO Professors.
- GLOBAL QUALITY ASSURANCE: Education quality inspection is conducted annually by Le Cordon Bleu International; the Global MBA degree program is being conducted successfully around the globe.
- SOLUTION PROVIDING PROGRAM: We take-up actual work site problems as projects, and find workable solutions with our Solution Providing Program.
- FLEXIBLE TIMETABLE: Our flexible time table can minimize the pressure of daily weekday classes. Try it – you’ll see.
2) This program is for:
- Those who dream of being CEO in the Hotel, Resort, and F&B industries.
- Those who dream about being a service expert, pursuing customer satisfaction.
- Those who dream about a successful self-run enterprise in a Hospitality field.
3) For What?
- Global Service Perspectives
- Hospitality Industry Expertise
- Life-long Knowledge Network
- Member of Le Cordon Bleu Community
- Global MBA Degree
4) What Makes Us Different?
A. Gaining the Global Passport
- Co-Branded Degree: Those completing Le Cordon Bleu Hospitality MBA simultaneously can earn Le Cordon Bleu Hospitality MBA Certificate and the Master of Business Administration from Sookmyung Women’s University.
- Global Career: By entering Le Cordon Bleu Hospitality MBA, you belong to Le Cordon Bleu Global Community. You will interact with alumni actively working around the whole world while a member of the Le Cordon Bleu Family. Your Le Cordon Bleu Hospitality MBA career may be enjoyed anywhere throughout the world.
B. High-quality Education (Global Standard)
- Other Le Cordon Bleu MBA Programs (for example in Japan or Australia) may provide High-Quality Education and a wider system of lecture possibilities.
- New lecture contents are developed each semester to keep just ahead of trends and key changes.
C. Flexibility & Special Curriculum
- Specific Teaching Method: We provide theoretical /experimental tools useful at actual work sites.
- 1:1 Tutorial: communication with students is activated through tutorial-based teaching by both faculty and CEO Professors. Courses suit students’ personal needs.
- Flexibility: We provide flexible class schedules by arranging regular classes, special class, weekday class, and weekend special classes properly so that you can combine work and study with minimal difficulty.
1) Professor Soonwon Kwon
Le Cordon Bleu Hospitality MBA Director
2) Ms. Yoonjung Seo
3) Website : http://hmba.sookmyung.ac.kr