Le Cordon Bleu Australia is proud to offer the below programs in Melbourne, Australia:
To apply for study programs at the Melbourne campus, applicants must download, print and post Application Form [ 141KB]. Please also read more about Fees, Refunds and Conditions Policy [ 50KB].
Application forms must be completed and submitted to Le Cordon Bleu Australia with the following documentation:
- Complete and submit all relevant forms and academic documentation
- Your application will be assessed against the VU's academic entry requirements and if there is a place available to admission.
- If successful our letter of offer will be emailed to the applicant and/or approved registered agent from VU and/or L e Cordon Bleu.Information will include; International student acceptance form/Accept your offer booklet including fees, conditions and refunds, payment details and tool kit content (culinary students only).
- Upon receiving a signed International student acceptance form and payment, VUI will issue the electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE).
- Students outside of Australia are required to submit the eCOE to the Australian Embassy / High Commission in their country, accompanied by an application form, website: www.immi.gov.au
Le Cordon Bleu Australia Pty Ltd - All rights reserved
CRICOS Provider Numbers: (SA) 01818E (NSW) 02380M
RTO ID number: 4959
Le Cordon Bleu Australia courses are provided under the Tuitions Assurance Scheme (TAS):
the Federal government Tuition Protection Scheme (TPS) (as per the compliance requirements of the ESOS Act)
and ACPET ASTAS (as per the compliance requirements
of the VET Quality Framework, the Higher Education Standards Framework
and the Higher Education Support Act 2003).
Last Updated 13 March 2014