WSET® Level 3 Award in Wines and Spirits(QCF)
This qualification gives comprehensive coverage of wines and spirits, with an increased focus on tasting technique and on the application of the knowledge gained. It is a prerequisite for candidates planning to study for the WSET®Level4 Diploma in Wines and Spirits qualification.
This class provides in Japanese, however the test is avaiable in English only. Students who do not have a suitable level of English are recommended to sit for the WSET ® International Higher Certificate in Wines and Spirits
Who it is aimed at:
- People employed in the drinks and hospitality industries in a supervisory capacity, needing core information to advise management and customers with authority and make informed selections of wines and spirits.
- Wine connoisseurs who wish to learn about wines and spirits in a rigorous and structured manner and gain an internationally recognised wine and spirit qualification.
- Course Introduction and Tasting Technique
- Wine Making/viticulture
- France「Burgundy and Alsace」
- France「Bordeaux and South-West France」
- France 「Loire, Rhone and Southern France」
- Germany, Austria, Hugary, English
- Spain, Portugal and Greece
- Australia and New Zealand
- Sparkling Wines
- Canada, South Africa
- Fortified Wines
- Spirits and Liqueurs
- Candidates must be over 20 years old. Candidates are advised to hold the WSET® Level 2 in Wines and Spirits qualification before study for the WSET® Level 3 Award in Wines and Spirits qualification.
How to gain the qualification:
You must successfully complete
- Unit 1
- a multiple choice paper of 50 questions
- a question paper requiring short written answers
- Unit 2
- full written tasting notes on TWO wines
»How to Apply