Experience & qualifications requirements
- A proper visa status/work permit
- Availability of 2-5 days per week, including Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
- Technical knowledge of cuisine , bakery and/or pastry
- Understanding or knowledge of the Culinary Arts and the French Gastronomy culture and history is highly appreciated
- Japanese skills will help to work effectively with the LCB staff and the students
LE CORDIN BLEU JAPAN, INC Kobe School offers cuisine, pastry and bakery programs by master chefs whose native languages are French and Japanese. Our students on the other hand are from various parts of the world, whose communication tool maybe English and/or Chinese. The role of our interpreters is to transmit the teaching of our master chefs to the students with accuracy while maintaining their passion and professionalism.
Apart from interpreting demonstrations and practical sessions taught by the chefs, our interpreters are also expected to assist our students to communicate with the chefs when they need to ask questions or make comments to deepen their understanding. Tasks of translation can occur.
Our interpreter is expected to be a good communicator and a team player who has strong desire to lean. Understanding or knowledge of the Culinary Arts and the French Gastronomy culture and history is highly appreciated.
Please prepare your resume in English and in French/Japanese as possible and send to below postal/email address.
Le Cordon Bleu Japan, Tokyo
ROOB-1, 28-13, Sarugakucho, Shibuya-ku
TOKYO, 150- 0033
Attn: Finance & Control