Le Cordon Bleu is an approved FEE-HELP provider. FEE-HELP is an Australian Commonwealth Government loan scheme designed to assist eligible fee paying students to pay all or part of their tuition fees. It cannot be used for additional study costs such as accommodation or text books.
To be eligible for this loan scheme you must:
- be studying with an approved FEE-HELP provider (in your case Le Cordon Bleu)
- meet citizenship and residency requirements
- enrolled in an eligible unit of study by the census date for that unit; and
- have not exceeded the FEE-HELP limit.
The Le Cordon Bleu Australia is an approved FEE-HELP provider for the following programs:
FEE-HELP is administered for the Le Cordon Bleu Master of Gastronomic Tourism by Southern Cross University. For more information visit Southern Cross University website.
How to apply for fee help
To apply for a FEE-HELP loan, you will need a Tax File Number (TFN) and a ‘Request for FEE-HELP Assistance’ form which can only be obtained by contacting or visiting the Le Cordon Bleu FEE-HELP Administrator at the Adelaide Campus Le Cordon Bleu office. Before you sign and submit your form you are strongly advised to read the FEE-HELP Information for 2016 booklet on StudyAssist website.
The form will ask you to provide your TFN. If you don’t have a TFN you can give the FEE-HELP Administrator a ‘Certificate of Application of TFN’. This certificate is available from the Australian Taxation Office after you have applied for a TFN.
Where and when to submit completed 'Request for FEE-HELP' assistance forms
Completed ‘Request for FEE-HELP Assistance’ forms must be submitted with the required supplementary documentation by either:
- handing all documentation to the Le Cordon Bleu FEE-HELP Administrator in person at the Le Cordon Bleu Australia office (on site at Adelaide Campus); or
- posting them to the Le Cordon Bleu FEE-HELP Administrator at Le Cordon Bleu Australia, 137 Days Road, Regency Park SA 5010.
Submissions must be made on or before the relevant administrative date which is listed on the Schedule of tuition fees, EFTSL values and CENSUS dates for each program (refer to the section on FEE-HELP Policies and Other Resources).
Please note that if you fail to either submit a completed for or pay the tuition fees for your study program on or before the administrative date, you risk an administration fee (late fee) of $150.
FEE-HELP policies and other resources