2016 Orientation Programme
New students enrolled in the Master of International Hotel Management and the Master of Business Administration (International Hotel and Restaurant Management) are required to participate in a one day orientation programme.
The orientation programme provides an opportunity for students to:
- meet Le Cordon Bleu Student Services staff who will provide information on a range of services that will make adjusting to life in Adelaide much easier
- learn about Overseas Student Health Cover
- meet academic staff from the University of South Australia who will provide an overview of the study programme, assessment requirements and relevant policies and procedures
- participate in a tour of the campus
- meet and socialise with other students
During the first week of the study programme students will also participate in a field trip to the Adelaide Hills to visit the Cleland Wildlife Park and to taste some great South Australian food and wine in the historic town of Hahndorf.
Friday 8 January, 2016 (Semester 1)
Friday 24 June, 2016 (Semester 2)
University of South Australia
City West Campus
North Terrace, Adelaide Campus Map
Note: Further venue details will be provided upon enrolment
9.30 for registration
To prepare for Orientation Day, students will need to bring their passport, eVisa and wear business attire - white shirt, black pants or skirt and black court shoes. Jeans and tops can be worn on the field trip.