2016 Orientation Program
New students enrolled in the Bachelor of Business (International Hotel Management), Bachelor of Business (International Restaurant Management) and the Bachelor of Business (Food Entrepreneurship) are required to participate in a one week orientation program.
The orientation program provides an opportunity for students to:
- meet Le Cordon Bleu Student Services staff who will provide information on a range of services that will make adjusting to life in Adelaide much easier e.g. banking, public transport and medical facilities
- meet academic staff from the University of South Australia who will provide an overview of the study program, timetables, assessment requirements and relevant policies and procedures
- learn about the Le Cordon Bleu Student Portal and University SA student login arrangements
- learn about Overseas Student Health Cover
- hear about relevant laws
- participate in a tour of the campus
- have a uniform fitting
- collect textbooks; and
- meet and socialise with other students.
During orientation week, students will also participate in a field trip to the Adelaide Hills to visit the Cleland Wildlife Park, historic town of Hahndorf for lunch and Mount Lofty Summit.
Monday 11 - Friday 15 January, 2016 (Semester 1)
Monday 4 - Friday 8 July, 2016 (Semester 2)
Le Cordon Bleu Adelaide Campus
Regency International Centre for Tourism, Hospitality and Food Studies
Days Road, Regency Park Campus Map
Note: Further venue details will be provided upon enrolment
9.00am for registration
To prepare for Orientation Day, students will need to bring their passport, eVisa and wear business attire - white shirt, black pants or skirt and black court shoes. Jeans and tops can be worn on the field trip.